Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Tail lights are not working on my Honda civic?

I have a 95 Honda Civic and I have a small problem. My tail lights are not working. When I turn on the head light the tail lights do not turn with them. But my brake lights work. I checked the fuse box and everything is fine there and I checked and changed the bulb itself but still no luck. Any help is appreciated. Thanks
Tail lights are not working on my Honda civic?
I has that same problem, do your dash lights work at night when reading the speedometer and everything else, because the taillights and the dash lights are connected and it was a just a fuse, check the fuses again. Make sure it's the right slot for this fuse. If you need a diagram there's some online for it. If nothing works take it to a mechanic and let them deal with it.
Tail lights are not working on my Honda civic?
Sounds like you may have some wire issues at the tail lights. Have it checked by a certified tech.
you have a short or your ground wire is not hook up.
there also may be a tsb for the headlight switch assy.when i warked at honda we were replacing them along with part of the harness due to an overheating wire (red/white tracer)
  • home search a scam
  • fish
  •