Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Changing a headlight Camry 98?

I need to change a headlight and a tail light on my 98 camry. Does anyone have easy directions on how I can do this in the morning? Thank you
Changing a headlight Camry 98?
Access the Tail light bulb first remove the inside uphostery covering the combination light fixture, open the door on it and remove the bad bulb and put a good one in its place. They pull out and push in.



Replacing the headlight is not like the old days. It's better for youto look in the repair manual that has illustrations and descriptions of how to do the job. The library has every repair manual you can use. I recommend Chiltons.
Changing a headlight Camry 98?
I hope it's fixed by now, but really, the process is step by step and not something just words can bring youup to date on. It takes the pictures too that are in Chiltons.

Report Abuse