Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Have you ever had a dream that came true?

When I was a kid (about 10 years old), I had a dream that they changed the tail lights on volkswagens beetles from all red to the red/amber/white combination that they are right now. I know it sounds like I'm making it up, but I'm not. It's the absolute truth.
Have you ever had a dream that came true?
Yes I had a dream that A woman at a hospital had triplets all of whom where blind. Then a week later I woke up and turned the TV on and found out a lady had had triplets and they where all blind. Trust me i am not making it up. I have been having dream like that for years That was just the most resent.
Have you ever had a dream that came true?
In about December, i had a dream that I was going to a camp and it seemed like it was summer. At the end of July, I AM going to camp!!
yes.



it happened twice to me already. i happened to see a city I haven't been there before. After 1 week, I was already in that city and then I realized that lucid dream of a city that I saw 1 week prior was the same city I was now seeing.
That's the Universe's way of letting you know you are on the right track. You know, a nice little %26quot;thumbs up%26quot; to keep your chin held high.
yes
  • relationship with hardcore gamer
  • connecting database
  •