Tuesday, October 25, 2011

My 1997 pontiac sunfire 2.2 has no head,tail,or dash lights. I changed all bulbs and checked fuses! help!!!!!?

the problem started all at once, no lights while driving. I replaced all bulbs and checked all fuses according to the limited owners manual. some suspect it may be the neutral safety switch,what ever that is. it has no cruise control and the light switch is a lever on the left-side of the steering wheel. i noticed that when i engage the high beam lights the switch/lever deos not lock or stay in position, so if i drive the car at night i must use the high beams and hold the lever in place. once again, no head lights, no tail lights,no interior dash lights. all flashers,brake, backup/reverse,and interior dome light works fine. Please help....
My 1997 pontiac sunfire 2.2 has no head,tail,or dash lights. I changed all bulbs and checked fuses! help!!!!!?
I think the multifunction switch in your steering column is bad, or that the plug that goes into it is loose. You probably need a professional help for this.
My 1997 pontiac sunfire 2.2 has no head,tail,or dash lights. I changed all bulbs and checked fuses! help!!!!!?
check fuseable links off the starter and under hood fuse panel could also be a bad switch I would lean towards the bad switch hope this helps