Tuesday, October 25, 2011

I have Jeep Cerokee Laredo 2002,don't haveTail light but have breaks light,changed all bulbs still not work ?

tail light and break light are just one bulb, somebody advise me change the fuse, I looked in the fuse box next to the battery, couldn't find any fuse, any expertise advise ? thanks, nahtah
I have Jeep Cerokee Laredo 2002,don't haveTail light but have breaks light,changed all bulbs still not work ?
My advice to you since you've done everything you could think of for next to nothing, is to take it to a shop and let a professional have a look.
I have Jeep Cerokee Laredo 2002,don't haveTail light but have breaks light,changed all bulbs still not work ?
Check the Taillight fuse I the main fuse boxes. If not there, then you are looking at the light switch. Keep in mind the air bag close to this switch. It can be set off. At close range it can kill you. I would have a mechanic check this switch and replace it. There safety steps that has to be taken first. It around $1500.00 to replace the air bag.
there should be 2 fuse boxes one under the hood which you found and one under the dash somewhere



also check the relay for the lights too it might be bad and thats why you are not getting



other than that you will need to get a test light and find out if there is a bad ground somewhere or a bad wire some where



hope this helps