Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Have you ever had a dream that came true?

When I was a kid (about 10 years old), I had a dream that they changed the tail lights on volkswagen beetles from all red to the red/amber/white combination that they are right now. I know it sounds like I'm making it up, but I'm not. It's the absolute truth.
Have you ever had a dream that came true?
I dreamed that my grandmother died even though she had no illnesses at the time. 4 days later she died (her stomach ruptured and she bleed to death in her sleep).



Two months latter I dreamed that her ex-husband died. 6 Days later he died.



Five weeks later I dreamed that her husband died. He starved to death because he refused to eat because his family was going to put him in a home.



One year later I dreamed my uncle died. Within days he died because he aspirated into his lungs while suffering from the flu.
Have you ever had a dream that came true?
yes one night i dreamt that my friend cheryl was coming to visit and the next morning exactly as it was in my dream she turned up!!
de ja vu rocks
Never.
I went to sleep after failing to figure out a programming problem in Turbo Pascal.



I tossed and turned all night having a dream I was typing endless lines of code.



At about 4am the program worked in my dream and I could finally sleep.



When I woke up the solution I dreamed of was the one that worked and it only took 15 minutes to get the program running.
If that was the case, I'd be the happiest person on earth.
i have this recurring dream that I'm trying to find shoes for my sister and i have to ask Hitler for shoes, but he wont listen to me b/c he is busy playing with a palm pilot at a kiosk







but that dream never came true
Nothing like that has happened to me, but I have heard of many people who have had the same type of experience! I think it is so amazing!

I do experience deja vu quite often though and I'm amazed by that too
Yes. When i was about 10 I used to go to the swimming pool alot but I couldn't swim. One night I dreamt I was swimming under water, just gliding effortlessly and feeling the cool clear water rippling past my body. It was so clear and real I just knew what it was like to be swimming. The next day I went to the pool and acted out my dream and it really happened. I learnt to swim from a dream. (It's taken a long time to develop into a good swimmer though).
Absolutely, several times. I seem to be able to know when it is 'one of those' dreams and when it is not normal jumble. The problem is that I never get a specific time when the things I dream are going to happen. So, therefore, I just wait. There is no way to prepare. I used to never tell someone in case I was wrong. Now I tell someone, just so that there is someone who believes me. I have people who know I do this say 'What should we do to warn people?%26quot; I tell them that there is nothing we can do....I don't know when. And then it just happens. It only ever involves people and places that I know personally. Not in the rest of the world.