Thursday, October 6, 2011

Should vehicle tail lights be different colors?

Should red mean stop and maybe change running lights to something else, so it would be easier to tell if someone ahead was stopping? What color whould you suggest?
Should vehicle tail lights be different colors?
Yes, I totally agree. In keeping with what we're used to (don't want to make the learning curve too difficult here)I think red should be stop and running should be green. It may be weird at first, but this is what life is all about. Since you brought this up, I'd also like to say that I think all car manufacturers should change blinker lights to yellow. It is highly annoying when I have to struggle to figure out whether the car ahead of me is about to turn or not since the blinker section is red....particularly during the day. Just my two cents...