Tuesday, October 25, 2011

How do I change my ex's tail lights to an Si set?

I have a 96 civic ex coupe, I've seen the Si tail lights and i really like them, the red top and white bottom seem so clean, I want to get a set and install them, but i have a question or two.

How do i arrange the bulbs? can i just change the amber turn signal light with a red one and stick it in the top half?

And do the si tail lights have a smiliar layout to the ex? will the current bulbs that i have (except the amber turning light) fit into the Si light's sockets?
How do I change my ex's tail lights to an Si set?
the Si tail lights bolt up and the bulbs are in the same place as your current lights. i agree, the Si tail lights look WAY better then the EX tails. you want to keep your amber bulbs, that keeps you legal.