Tuesday, October 25, 2011

My dash lights and tail lights on my 94 Ranger have all gone out, does anyone know the problem?

My Ranger's tail lights and instrument panel lights all went out at the same time. I've been told that these are wired together sometimes and I figured I blew a fuse. But I have no idea where to find the fuses and Identify which one needs changes. I have no owners manual.
My dash lights and tail lights on my 94 Ranger have all gone out, does anyone know the problem?
Google it, for starters, look for a %26quot;Chilton's Guide.%26quot; Your fuse panel is likely either by a door on the dash panel or underneath the steering column. A blown fuse is one that looks blackened and has the little wire in the middle that's not complete.
My dash lights and tail lights on my 94 Ranger have all gone out, does anyone know the problem?
Its a fuse alright. Go to a repair shop. If they charge over five dollars you were ripped off.
well the fuses are under the dash pull them one by one to see which one is bad if you replace it and it still blows it could be a bad parking light bulb try taking them out putting the fuse to see if you get dash lights then replace bulb/bulbs
Look under the dash on the drivers side, near the steering col um

you should find the fuse box on the left hand side.