Thursday, October 6, 2011

My dash and tail lights keep going out ?

I have a 2003 nissan sentra gxe. My tail lights and dashboard lights have been going out many times. Iv changed the fuse and it just keeps blowing. My license plate lights don't work as well as the front parking lights. When i push on the brake, my tail lights light up, so its not the bulbs. My flashers, headlights and internal lights all work fine. ?
My dash and tail lights keep going out ?
Sounds like you might have a bare wire somewhere that keeps blowing the fuse. You'll have to check the wiring to make sure it is still grounded and in good shape.
My dash and tail lights keep going out ?
==%26gt; Answer to this problem=%26gt; I put an aftermarket deck (stereo) in my car. The problem was when you connect the wires from the car to the adapter to the back of the deck, you'll have some bare wires u don't uses. Most of the time the wires left over are orange. they ground out. cut/tape bare wires

Report Abuse


super car dude!
You have a short in the circuit(s). If you are unable to troubleshoot this you'll need to take it to a shop.