Thursday, October 6, 2011

Tail light on my 09 ninja 250 not working correctly?

I just added a fender eliminator kit to my bike and ever since my taillight as been stuck on the %26quot;on%26quot; position, it's like I always have the brake on. The only wires I changed were the ones to my tag light and it works. Any one have a idea what is goin on? My bike did get knocked over in a storm as well, but I'm not sure if the taillight was working incorrectly after that
Tail light on my 09 ninja 250 not working correctly?
Did your bike go down on the brake pedal side? If it did check the switch behind the brake pedal(long black switch with threads on it and a spring going to the brake lever.Release the tension on the spring a little and the light should go off.
  • listview bug
  • dvd movies case
  •