Thursday, September 15, 2011

I changed tail lights from a 1998 camaro z28 to my 1994 camaro z28 but light up differently,wiring diagram ?

The yellow (turn signal) stays on, everything stays on i already switched the bulb (turn signal) with the daytime bulb but the turn signal also is the brake light? Im hoping i can get a wiring diagram or any help because now i cant drive it till its done.thanks
I changed tail lights from a 1998 camaro z28 to my 1994 camaro z28 but light up differently,wiring diagram ?
The problem is the 1994 Camaro used the same bulb for stop/tail and turn signal. The 1998 Camaro used a separate bulb for the turn signal. It will not work. I ran into the same issue when trying to install European Wrangler tail lights onto an American Wrangler (Euro has separate turn signal).



The only way it would ever work is if you ran a separate wire from the flasher to the taillight for the turn signal, otherwise no dice.
I changed tail lights from a 1998 camaro z28 to my 1994 camaro z28 but light up differently,wiring diagram ?
I looked up the diagram from a 98 camaro tail lamp assembly, and a 94, Here are the links below, i'm not sure if they are different , but hope it helps.



http://i517.photobucket.com/albums/u340/鈥?/a> %26lt;-- 94 Camaro





http://i517.photobucket.com/albums/u340/鈥?/a> %26lt;--- 98 Camaro
  • database
  • acne on back shoulders
  •