Thursday, September 15, 2011

Why are my tail light running lights not coming on?

I have a 1996 Chevrolet 1500,The driver side light does not come on at night.The brake light and turning signal works fine.I changed the light bulbs and the circuit board on both sides.but the Night time running light on the driver side does not come on.the passenger side works fine.Like i said i changed both circuit boards and light bulbs.any ideas?
Why are my tail light running lights not coming on?
Check the fuses under the hood
Why are my tail light running lights not coming on?
Test the wire for B+ If no power check the wiring under the bed for corrosion. Open the wiring loom and you may have to stretch the wire and look/feel for a narrow spot. Corrosion can happen inside the coating with no obvious sign on the outside of the wire.