Tuesday, September 20, 2011

How do I change the tail lights in a 93 taurus?

My tail light is out, and I cant seem to access the bulbs. Any help would be appreciated. Oh, and I called some auto places, not too many out there know!
How do I change the tail lights in a 93 taurus?
Open the trunk then remove the trim panels in front of the lights. remove the nuts (about 8 of them) pull the whole assembly out the back and you will see where the bulbs are. Change the bulb and check to make sure it works befor you reassemble. Easy to do and shouldn't take more than 15 minutes.
How do I change the tail lights in a 93 taurus?
Okay when I need to get a light changed I take it to my auto mechanic that I use for all repairs on my vehicle when it is out of warranty. He then changes the bulb for me and shows me how to do it so that I can do it myself at a later time.
Go to Pep Boys and get a Chilton's Repair Manual. It will give you step by step instructions with pictures
  • outlook for market
  • my rental property
  •