Friday, September 23, 2011

Which fuse is the tail light fuse for a nissan sentra 2003?

My tail lights and my dash board lights went out. I know there is a certain fuse that i have to change but i cant figure out which one it is from the diagram. It dosent really give names. Any one know which one it is or where on the net i can find it ? thx
Which fuse is the tail light fuse for a nissan sentra 2003?
I've had that exact same problem. The fuse, though I can't remember which one it is, will be under the hood in the fuse box. I would recommend getting a flash light and a pair of pliers to go through each fuse in the fuse box.



It's annoying, because the whole short is actually a safety mechanism Nissan installed to make you aware that your tail lights are out...by making dash lights go out...not sure how safe that is at night.